- TaalAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
- Looking to the east, we can see the drier land of Central Oregon in the far distance.
- The three Boy Scouts along on the trip pose near Park Butte, just north of Jefferson Park.
- Even in July Russell Lake was still frozen at the east end of Jefferson Park.
- Running down the snowy slopes of Park Butte before dropping into Jefferson Park.
- Looking at 3-Fingered Jack from the snowy slopes of Park Butte before dropping into Jefferson Park.
- Mt. Jefferson as we drop into Jefferson Park.
- Walking on the PCT through open forest just north of Jefferson Park, OR.
- Whitewater River as it flows away from Mt. Jefferson.
- Vernon pauses beside a meltwater stream along the trail.
- Mr. Gourlie crossing a stream into Jefferson Park. This was an easy step-across stream. There weren't any hard stream crossing on this route.
- Mt. Jefferson at sunset from the north side of Scout Lake.
- Tyler taking a break in the camp next to Scout Lake. A couple of the sites still weren't all melted out but the mosquitoes didn't mind a bit.
- Climbing up Mt. Jefferson for a day hike was a wonderful trip. Another perfect day for hiking.
- High on the slopes of Mt. Jefferson plants eke out an existance. Here a small plant blooms in the volcanic soil.
- Vernon takes a break from climbing up a ridge on Mt. Jefferson.