- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
Creation date / 2016 / May / 28
- Here is a picture of the shuttle bus that we used to take us from the lower trail head to the upper trailhead.
- Here we are at the northern trailhead getting ready to start out for our trip. We had to make sure that we are on the right trail because we saw someone who was on the wagon Road trail.
- Of course we made sure to stop and take some requisite pictures for the beginning of our three day trip.
- Here's a nice picture of the trail showing how some of the larger trees are mixed in with the smaller trees in the forest.
- I thought the woodpeckers had made an interesting pattern on the trunk of this tree
- As you're hiking along the shore to look up into the sky as well as down the trail and along the ground. These trees made an interesting pattern against the beautiful blue sky.
- Here is our first few of Clear Lake as we head south down the trail. This is a large lake with beautiful blue colored water. It appears to be very popular with people fishing and boating. I'm sure people swim here when the water gets a little bit warmer.
- Here near Great Springs the water is so clear it is amazing. Even though there are plenty of fish in the lake water is still a beautiful blue and clear color.
- In many places bushes grow right down to lake shore making it hard to get to. At Great Springs there's a nice little trail, though it is a little rough, and leads right down to the springs.
- Another picture at Great Springs where we filled up with water for the trip. The next water source is only a few miles from here if you stay on the highway side of the river.
- I love to seeing these cobwebs in the sun. For some reason the spiders really like this tree over all the others in the area.
- Nice view of bark of these trees as they get old. I'm sure all the creases in cracks in the bark make great places for bugs to hide.
- Even more great textures around Great Springs. Here are some roots that are all gnarled with the bark worn off revealing whorls of the wood.
- Walking along Clear Lake there is some interesting algae growing in the water.
- Clear Lake near Great Springs shows the blue color of the water.