- اللغةAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
الرئيسية / Wind Mtn Photos WA 
- Looking east from a rocky scree slope along the Wind Mountain Trail.
- Looking east at Dog Mountain from a rocky scree slope along the Wind Mountain Trail.
- Frog Pelt lichen and moss growing along the Wind Mountain trail.
- Mosses grow abundantly on the lower portions of the Wind Mountain Trail.
- Several kinds of mossses grow along the lower portions of the Wind Mountain Trail.
- The Wind Mountain trail crosses a rocky scree field, providing views to the east.
- There are a couple of signs near the summit of Wind Mountain explaining that this site was a Spirit Quest site for Native Americans.
- Looking east from just below the summit of Wind Mountain, Mt. Adams peeks out from the mountain ridges.
- Watching the wind blow patterns on the Columbia River from Wind Mountain. The Columbia Gorge is well known for windy conditions. Windy days are more common than calm days in this part of the Gorge.
- Looking west at Happy Valley from the west side of Wind Mountain.
- Looking west into the Columbia River Gorge from the summit of Wind Mountain, Washington.
- Looking east down one of the basalt scree slopes just below the summit of Wind Mountain you can see a tiny bit of the Columbia River.
- Looking east into at Dog Mountain and the Columbia River from Wind Mountain.
- Looking east into at the Columbia River from Wind Mountain.
- Looking east to Mt. Adams from near the summit of Wind Mountain.