Prep Time: 3 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Total Time: 13 Min
- 1/4 Cup Cream of Rice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Oz walnuts (lightly chopped)
- Combine ingredients in a sealable plastic sandwich bag.
On the trail:
- Boil 1 cup water.
- Either add ingredients to the pot and wait 5 minutes or
- Pour the water into the sandwich bag, seal, and put in your hat for 5 minutes.
- Be careful if you squish the bag around as the bag could pop open.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Dry weight is 3.6 ounces
- Substitute 2 tablespoons peanut butter for the walnuts. Mix the Cream of Rice, brown sugar, and peanut butter together at home. This variation will leave the Cream of Rice a tiny crunchy. The calorie total is 5 more calories.