- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
العربية پارسی कोंकणी
বাংলা ગુજરાતી தமிழ்
ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย ქართული
ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 中文 (香港)
日本語 简体中文 한국어
Home / Falls Creek Falls Photos WA 
- Trailhead picture for Falls Creek Falls 152A.
- Falls Creek cascades into this lovely still water at the junction of trails 152 and 152A.
- Falls Creek cascades into this lovely still water at the junction of trails 152 and 152A. It is easy to walk down to the stream.
- The trail soon crosses over this interesting suspension bridge over Falls Creek.
- Looking down from the suspension bridge provides a great view of Falls Creek.
- There are some great fall colors along the trail. Here the red of a dogwood tree brightens the trail.
- The first view of Falls Creek shows the upper 2/3 of the falls.
- Vine Maples show off their fall colors near the falls.
- Here is the lower 2 falls of Falls Creek. The creek makes a wonderful sound as it plunges into the pool below the falls.
- A closer view of the lower falls shows what a beautiful and accessible waterfall this is.
- There is a narrow way-trail that leads to the middle falls. This trail is not safe for dogs and is dangerous for people. You could be swept over the falls if you slipped.
- A closer view of Falls Creek Falls.
- Falls Creek is whitewater between the middle and lower segments of the falls.
- I saw this most interesting fungus near the waterfall. It doesn't look edible.
- Here is a view of Falls Creek as it plunges over the falls.