- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
Home / Sweet Creek Falls Photos OR 20
- Sweet Creek cascades down a small fall and into a tranquil pool in the creek.
- Exposed rocks during lower water give a chance to explore the rocks and pools along Sweet Creek.
- Water cascades down a small waterfall along Sweet Creek Trail.
- The Sweet Creek Trail goes through a small canyon and an elevated walkway gives a great view of the creek while providing great views of the creek.
- A memorial plaque dedicated to Annice Johnson along the elevated walkway on Sweet Creek Trail honors a friend of Sweet Creek.
- A view of Sweet Creek as it flows along the trail.
- A picturesque Sweet Creek flows through the lush Oregon Coast forest.
- Another of the many small waterfalls of Sweet Creek cascades along the trail and is easily accessible from the trail.
- Another of the many small waterfalls of Sweet Creek that is easily accessible from the trail.
- Sweet Creek sparkles in the summer sun.
- There is an alternate access to Homestead Falls but you miss walking along the pleasant trail.
- Sweet Creek Falls is a great place to take a break and sit on the mossy rocks.
- Sweet Creek Falls cascades into a nice swimming hole.
- A lush forest surrounds the Sweet Creek trail and all the waterfalls along the trail.
- Vernon taking a break along Sweet Creek Trail. This is a great spot to sit and look down on the pool and the creek below Sweet Creek Falls.