- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
العربية پارسی कोंकणी
বাংলা ગુજરાતી தமிழ்
ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย ქართული
ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 中文 (香港)
日本語 简体中文 한국어
Home / Indian Bar Photos WA 
- We started at Box Canyon and walked right past the junction to the Wonderland. The fall rains have really made the moss turn bright green.
- This is the only view of Mt. Rainier for the next couple hours of hiking. Be sure to walk to the bridge over Box Canyon to enjoy the view on a clear day.
- Will is crossing over the log footbridge across Nickel Creek. This is the largest creek that you cross on this trip, unless you decided to cross the bridge at Indian Bar.
- Jeremiah is enjoying the wonderful view of Mt. Rainier. You can see a bit of fall snow in the background. This is on Cowlitz Divide where we came to one of the first clear views of Mt. Rainier.
- Will has a great snack of Salami. I wish he would have given me a slice. Fall is a great time to take semi-perishable food because of the cool temperatures.
- Once you reach clearings on the Cowlitz Divide, the views just get better and better.
- Step after step of great mountain views. From this point, the elevation gains are minor as the Wonderland Trail follows the contours of the divide.
- The climb up to the ridge of the divide is well worth the effort. This is me enjoying the clear air and spectacular views.
- Here is the view you have been waiting for. Little Tahoma is on the right and if you have binoculars, you might be able to see Camp Muir on the left.
- A look at the trail displays how parts are pretty level. You won't be lulled into thinking this is an easy hike. These level portions don't last long.
- Looking east, the view seems to go on forever. This part of the park is very quiet, with no nearby road noise.
- The crisp day provided perfect views of Mt. Rainier.
- The crisp day provided perfect views of Mt. Rainier. This is from Cowlitz Divide.
- A small stream above Indian Bar is nearly frozen for the season.
- The Indian Bar shelter is a welcome sight after negotiating an icy hillside down to Indian Bar.