- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
- Here we are at Longmire. The road is closed until at least noon and a snowplow has broken down.
- Hiking the Wonderland seems like a great alternative. It will be nice and quiet since the road isn't open. Left to right, Steve, Meagan, Tim, and Mark
- Mark and Tim crossing the Nisqually at Cougar Rock Campground.
- Paradise River flows very clear in the winter. It looks like you could just dip out some water and drink up.
- These huge icicles are by Carter Falls.
- Now you can see the snow falling. It snowed pretty hard all day. Just the thing to cover up all the seeds and needles that fall off the trees.
- I am so surprised the creeks and rivers aren't frozen over. It makes for a beautiful trip.
- Igloo construction site. The igloo will be built at the top and the bottom is where I'll cut out the snow blocks.
- Meagan just after setting up her tent.
- Meagan's tent the next morning. Look at all that new snow.
- Completed igloo covered with new snow.
- I guess cold is a relative thing. This looks cold to me.
- Here I am next to my igloo.
- Tim and Mark finally decide to venture out into the snow.
- Well, a little snow doesn't matter to an igloo.