- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
العربية پارسی कोंकणी
বাংলা ગુજરાતી தமிழ்
ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย ქართული
ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 中文 (香港)
日本語 简体中文 한국어
Home / Dry Creek Falls Photos OR 
- A small brook flows across the trail near the trailhead. This picturesque brook flows gently across the Pacific Crest Trail.
- This section of the Pacific Crest Trail gently curves and climbs towards Dry Creek Falls.
- Lady Slipper Orchids bloom early in the spring along the trail.
- A closeup of some Lady Slipper Orchids shows the details of the flowers.
- Sunlight backlights moss draping from all the trees along the first part of the trail. It takes a long wet season to get moss to grow on trees like this.
- A closer detail of moss draping from a tree shows how wispy the moss is that hangs from the trees on this section of the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Dry Creek Falls plunges out of a basalt cleft to plunge into a small pool at the bottom of the falls.
- Dry Creek Falls creates a lovely creek flowing down along a forest road.
- The stream below Dry Creek Falls rushes over the mossy rocks as it courses along a forest road which is used as the trail.
- Here is a picture of the Pacific Crest Trail in Cascade Locks. The beginning of the trail is an easy walk up a gentle grade.