- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
العربية پارسی कोंकणी
বাংলা ગુજરાતી தமிழ்
ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย ქართული
ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 中文 (香港)
日本語 简体中文 한국어
Home / Bunker Hill Photos WA 
- Mosses hanging from all the trees glow in the sun and are a good indication of many rainy days.
- IMG 8996
- Sometimes Oregon Grape leaves turn this beautiful shade of red. This is along the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Pacific Crest Trail signs markers are infrequently spaced along the trail.
- Bunker hill rises above the meadows in the Wind River Valley. The Pacific Crest Trail heads straight towards Bunker Hill from this portion of the trail.
- A nurse log along the trail provides nutrition for a new generation of trees.
- On the summit of Bunker Hill the trees have grown and obscured most of the views. Mt. Adams can barely be seen through the forest.
- On the top of Bunker Hill is a benchmark. The date is from 1946.
- There are some views to the east through the Douglas fir trees on the south end of the summit of Bunker Hill.
- Mt. Defiance can be seen to the south of Bunker Hill. Mt. Defiance is on the south side of the Columbia River.
- The rock promontory in the foreground is a great place to see the surrounding countyside.
- Mt. Hood pokes above the nearby mountains from near the top of Bunker Hill.
- Ravens fly through the skies enjoying the air currents.
- Mt. Adams rises above the nearby hills from near the top of Bunker Hill.
- Bunker hill provides a nice view of Wind River Valley and snow covered Mt. Defiance in the distance.