- TaalAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
- Several small creeks cross the lower portions of the trail. This one is in a small gully.
- Here is what Carpenters Lake looks like. There isn't much of a lake anymore, just some small pools and a wetland.
- Jasmine tests the bridge to make sure it isn't too slippery to cross.
- One of the small streams that cross the trail is very nice with some little green plants growing even in winter.
- There are some nice views of Table Mountain fom the Greenleaf Falls Trail as you near the falls.
- There are some nice views of the Gorge as you near Greenleaf Falls.
- Nice views of Table Mountain on a sunny day from the Greenleaf Falls Trail.
- Some interesting mosses grow a bit above the trail along some of the basalt slopes.
- Greenleaf Falls is not a very tall waterfall. It flows down the rocks in two cascades before rushing down the hillside.
- Greenleaf Falls WA 020c
- This is the second cascade of Greenleaf Falls.
- Greenleaf Falls WA 025c
- Greenleaf Falls WA 026c
- Greenleaf Falls WA 029c
- Greenleaf Falls WA 030c