- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
- Trillium blooming in the spring along the Eagle-Benson Trail.
- Here is the bottom of Wy'east Falls along the Eagle-Benson Trail. This is seen from the Eagle Creek Trail.
- Eagle Creek at the upper bridge. The Trail crosses back and forth over Eagle Creek on the way down to the Eagle Creek trailhead.
- The Yellow star-shaped flowers of Glacier Lillies (Latin name: Eryhtronium grandiflorum) in bloom along the Eagle Creek Trail. Eagle Creek is in the background.
- Sweet Colt's Foot (Latin name: Petasites frigidus) has bunches of tiny white flowers on leafy stems and likes damp places. This is blooming in early spring along the Eagle Creek Trail. I don't think this plant is edible. It is also called Palmate Coltsfoo
- Looking downstream from the upper bridge over Eagle Creek. The trail on the right doesn't seem to go anywhere. Maybe it led to an earlier crossing of Eagle Creek.
- Eagle Creek rushing downstream to the Columbia River.
- Looking down into Eagle Creek from High Bridge.
- Loowit Falls along the Eagle Creek Trail, just below High Bridge.
- Eagle Creek Trail showing cliffs where the trail was blasted out of the basalt rock. There is a handrail installed for added safety.
- The Eagle Creek Trail passes by this nice overlook of Punchbowl Falls.
- A couple pair of Wood Ducks were swimming in the creek and resting on the rocks near the Eagle Creek Trailhead.