- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
Home / Central Gales Creek Photos OR 12
- A pair of nice log bridges span this gulliey and stream about .75 mile from the trailhead of Central Gales Creek Trail.
- A picture of the old log bridge over the creek just before the trail junction with the Storey Burn Trail. This is now a bridge wide enough for mountain bikes.
- Trail junction sign at the Storey Burn Trail and the Central Gales Creek Trail.
- The trail passes above Gales Creek. You can see and hear Gales Creek from many places along the trail.
- Gales Creek Trail near the trailhead. The yellow sign shows the trail open to hikers as of May 25, 2012 and to horses July 1, 2012.
- Devils Club growing along the Gales Creek Trail.
- This is some of the talles Devils Club I've ever seen. this is along the Gales Creek Trail.
- Here is a section of the trail that follows an old logging road. Most of the trail is narrow and built along the side of steep hillsides.
- A picture of Gales Creek seen from the Gales Creek Trail.
- Mimulus or Monkey Flower blooms at several places along the Gales Creek Trail.
- An old stump provides an accent along the Gales Creek Trail.
- There are many seeps, several streams, and a few small waterfalls along the Gales Creek Trail.