- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
العربية پارسی कोंकणी
বাংলা ગુજરાતી தமிழ்
ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย ქართული
ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 中文 (香港)
日本語 简体中文 한국어
Home / Glacier View Photos WA 
- The mist shrouds the forest on a foggy day on the Glacier View Trail.
- The forest path fades into the distance on the Glacier View Trail.
- It looks like Chris is checking her watch. I bet she wants us to hurry up and get to the worksite!
- Here is a typical picture of the Glacier View Trail. Some sections of the trail are in much worse shape.
- Chris, Janel, Joe, and Ryan taking a lunch break on a knoll along the Glacier View Trail.
- Mt. Rainier viewed from a knob above the first sloping meadow along the Glacier View Trail.
- Gobbler's Knob as seen from a knob along the Glacier View Trail.
- Trail section on the Glacier View Trail that our work crew of five repaired. The Washington Trail Association organized this three day work party.
- A panoramic view of Mt. Rainier from the old fire lookout on the Glacier View Trail.
- Oval-leaved Blueberry (Latin name: Vaccinium Ovalifolium) loaded with almost ripe blueberries along the Glacier View Trail. This picture was taken in late August.
- Meadowflowers blooming in a damp meadow on the way to West Lake.
- A small lake on the way to West Lake is a good place to soak your feet.
- West Lake is a jewel of a lake nestled in the trees below Glacier View. The lake bottom has a moderate slope and it makes a great place for a summer swim in a cold lake.
- Ryan was kind enough to take a picture of us on the site of an old fire lookout at Glacier View.
- Our Washington Trails Association work party enjoying the sunset at Glacier View. From left to right, Joe, Steve, Janel, Chris, and Ryan.