- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
Home / Marys Peak Photos OR 14
A short hike to the highest point in the Oregon Coastal Range.
- There is a little field of Tiger lilies near the end of the final section of the trail.
- There are lovely mountain views all along the Marys Peak trail when the weather is clear.
- You can enjoy many panoramas from a long the Marys Peak Trail. This is the highest peak in the Oregon coast range.
- You can see a lot of mountain peaks from the trail. From Mount St. Helens to the north to the three sisters and the surrounding mountains to the east.
- There is a meadows restoration project going on here at St. Marys peak. Selective trees are being cut down so that they don't crowd out the meadow.
- Marys Peak is a great destination for a clear day because it is an easy hike to these wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- There are many patches of wildflowers on the upper section of the peak.
- Here are some nice wildflowers growing along the service access road that goes to the radio towers on the top.
- Indian Paintbrush makes a nice contrast against the blue sky on the Marys Peak hike.
- You can see some of the trees that ring the summit of Marys Peak. Most of them are Noble Fir.
- A little white crowned sparrow sings happily away along the trail to Marys Peak.
- These are the largest patches of sheep Sorrel or Sour dock that I have ever seen growing along a trail.
- Here is a map of the trail so that you can get an idea of what Hiking options you have at Marys.
- Some organization has put a little memorial plaque here by the trailhead to Marys Peak.